Every 65 seconds, someone in the United States develops Alzheimer’s disease. One in three older adults will die with Alzheimer’s disease or another dementia. Nearly everyone has been touched by this disease through a family member, neighbor, or friend.
If this is an issue you care about, join our donor community — Memorable Friends of the UW Initiative to End Alzheimer’s. Memorable Friends is our way of celebrating and thanking our donors for their support.
Benefits of being a Memorable Friend
- Regular updates regarding the Alzheimer’s disease programs and research at the UW
- Invitations to educational and fundraising events
- Exclusive lab tours and meetings with faculty researchers
- Opportunities to build public awareness of the UW Initiative to End Alzheimer’s through professional organizations and interest groups
- Volunteer and networking opportunities at UW Alzheimer’s disease-focused events
How to become a Memorable Friend
Make a gift in any amount in support of the UW Initiative to End Alzheimer’s at the University of Wisconsin–Madison.